Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by MATHOT Jacques <ja...@eurocontrol.int> on 2004/09/12 01:23:12 UTC

Other Question - RE: Help - Newbie questions - where are the uplo aded files stored ?

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the information and the link to the upload handling. So far it works very well, uploading the files in a temp directory.
The purpose is to upload archive for specific users (after authentication) in the archive directory of the application (called icaoref); consequently i would like to have those files stored in icaoref/archives instead of the temp directory.
But so far I do not succeed to do it.

Sorry of the part at the end of the message but it is generated automatically at the Agency, for legal reasons.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Jacques Mathot