Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joseph Oaks <tr...@trells.com> on 2004/03/26 00:51:06 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] apache with mod_ssl and php in a chrooted environment?

Thanks Max, when I did the ldd, I put everything in the same dirs as
they were on the real system. However someone else suggested I put
the kerberos libs in the chroot's /lib. This worked, my only problem
now is that the chroot is not recognizing the /etc/passwd files. I'm
working it out though. BTW great idea about the ld.so.cache, I will
check that out, that may be part of my problem with the passwd file
too.

Trell

Posted by Joseph Oaks <tr...@trells.com>.
Thanks for the URL. I will check it out :)

Trell

Posted by Max Dittrich <Ma...@t-online.de>.
Hi,