Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by socio_pal <so...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/17 23:10:16 UTC

Query Type for an Insert Statement

Hi:
I see that the drop down list for the "Query Type" field has only Select,
Update, Callable and Edit options. I would like to use an "Insert Statement"
as the query. Will the option "update" hold good for an Insert query? I
tried to use edit, but not sure what should be entered in the ${} pattern
that it shows. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Re: Query Type for an Insert Statement

Posted by socio_pal <so...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sebb:
Thanks. I tested it with the Quesry Type " Update" and it works.

Thanks.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

RE: How to simulate a button click?

Posted by Sandeep <sa...@transbittech.com>.
Try recording using proxy. You will know the details yourself.

Regards,
Sandeep Giri