Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Joe Tomaselli <Jo...@verizon.net> on 2014/04/05 15:42:13 UTC

printer

After I print a letter and go to mailing... where is the print button to print an envelope?

I wrote a letter and tried to delete it but keep the heading but it will not delete. Why not?

Re: printer

Posted by Tubular <tu...@iinet.com>.
Unable to edit document - under Windows, if you have the original
document open and try to open another, the second will be a read only.
To change from read only to active document, save it under a new name.

Re: printer * corrected response

Posted by Tubular <tu...@iinet.com>.
Unable to edit document - under Windows, if you have the original
document open and try to open another ****copy****, the second copy will
be a read only.  To change from read only to active document, save it
under a new name.  Less complicated that using windows to change the
attribute as suggested below.

Re: printer

Posted by Alan B <ab...@gmail.com>.