Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Igor Chudov @ home" <ic...@Algebra.Com> on 2000/04/27 23:27:30 UTC

Embperl: browser does not send cookie back to webserver

Hello,

Please disregard my previous email, I have figured out what store
and locker to use.

Another question: if I use %udat, I can only reuse it if the other
scripts (which retrieve the cookie) are in the same directory as the script
that set the cookie. Otherwise the browser does not send the cookie.

I thought that it was due to EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH not being set, but
setting it did not help. Do you have any suggestions?

	- Igor.

Re: Embperl: browser does not send cookie back to webserver

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.