Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/09/15 13:16:34 UTC

default-position for auto-fields-entity

Hi,

I'm working on Price Rules refactoring.

If somebody has an idea, I'd be curious to know how default-position for auto-fields-entity  is supposed to work.
Functionnaly, I had a quick look at code but was not evidential.
We could have there a list to allow, for instance to put all fields on a row.
Else I think we should better remove it: it's ambiguous.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: default-position for auto-fields-entity

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacques,

I think there is an example of its usage in the ProductFacility screen.

Jacopo