Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ara Kassabian <ar...@techone.com> on 2000/07/18 22:35:21 UTC

Using SOAP with WebLogic

I was also able to make SOAP run with WebLogic 5.1 with only one change:

The undeploy.jsp file needed to be renamed to _undeploy.jsp. The reason is
that the code generated by the JSP compiler includes a string like "file:
myserver\public_html\SOAP\undeploy.jsp". Unfortunately, the \u gets
interpreted as an escaped string by the Java compiler. This causes a
compile-time error to be thrown.

Note that the JSP files will not run under WebLogic 4.5.1, as they
apparently require a JSP 1.1 compiler (and WL 4.5.1 is only JSP 1.0).

Ara Kassabian
TechOne, Inc.
100 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 605
Glendale, CA 91203