Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2019/02/15 19:42:05 UTC

[Meetup] Apache Flink+Beam+others in Seattle. Feb 21.

Hello everyone,
There is an upcoming meetup happening in the Google Seattle office, on
February 21st, starting at 5:30pm:
https://www.meetup.com/seattle-apache-flink/events/258723322/

People will be chatting about Beam, Flink, Hive, and AthenaX
<https://github.com/uber/AthenaX>. Anyone who is interested, please feel
free to join : )

FWIW, I am not organizing it, but didn't see it advertised on the lists.
I'm bringing it here so people know.
Best
-P.

Re: [Meetup] Apache Flink+Beam+others in Seattle. Feb 21.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Pablo!

Am Fr., 15. Feb. 2019 um 20:42 Uhr schrieb Pablo Estrada <pabloem@google.com