Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Abhishek Ubhe <ab...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/20 05:38:16 UTC

Failed to parse query SQL table not found issue

Hello,

I am facing the issue as below :

   1. I have created an ignite cache SQL table through java API.
   2. Data loaded from HBase in the table after creating it.(loading means
   just fetched and inserted in ignite).
   3. Now when I was trying to fetch data from the sql table I created I am
   getting Failed to parse query and table not found exception.
   4. For more confirmation I connected to the ignite shell and checked the
   list of tables. I get the above created table in the list. I can see it
   exactly created there by the same name.
   5. But when I fire my query on the table I get Error of failing to parse
   the query and Table not found.

I did not understand the above scenario. Please help me with this issue.
Please check out the attached screenshot for reference.

--
*Regards,*
*Abhishek Ubhe*

Re: Failed to parse query SQL table not found issue

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
You need to find out what the problem is before anyone can make a recommendation. Why are your nodes restarting?

Posted by Abhishek Ubhe <ab...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

Posted by Ilya Shishkov <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abhishek Ubhe <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

*What is Ignite shell? Sqlline?  - > *Yes sqlline.

*It looks like all cluster nodes have failed or restarted. - >* May be
because K8s pods are getting restarted as per container restart policy.

*Is this maybe the case? This policy of K8s cause the loss of cache
sql tables?*

*How do you get "instance of Ignite"? -> *

[image: image.png]

Posted by Ilya Shishkov <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Abhishek Ubhe <ab...@gmail.com>.