Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/25 08:18:41 UTC

tasks of the maven build.

Firstly, thanks for Rafal to apply the patch, now people can try out the
maven build in the trunk.

However, we still left some tasks in regard to the maven build, here I'd
like to list them for people to easily jump in if they like.

1. jbi module's testing part.
2. axis2-war module's testing part.
3. ode source distro build.
4. Three test cases failed in the bpel-tests module, they are in
MessageRouting20Test.java, VersionedRedeployTest.java,
StructuredActivities20Test.
java. I've excluded them in the bpel-test/pom.xml for now.
5. we used the sun jdk's apt api for the code generation, (this doesn't work
in OSx's JDK), we can check in those generated classes into svn.
6. we need to create a hudson job to build the ode by using maven tool.

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

blog: http://jeff.familyyu.net