Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org> on 2022/06/18 15:22:59 UTC

[NOTICE] Transferring Resources for Apache InLong TLP

Hi all,
    Firstly, I have good news that Apache InLong has graduated and become a
TLP. This is a significant milestone for the community. Thank you, everyone.
    After graduating, the repository is about to be moved
without `incubator-` prefix. If you find the repository is not valid in the
next few days, please switch to the new repository. Include:
    - From: https://github.com/apache/incubator-inlong
    - To: https://github.com/apache/inlong

    - From: https://github.com/apache/incubator-inlong-website
    - To: https://github.com/apache/inlong-website

--
Best wishes,
Charles Zhang

Re: [NOTICE] Transferring Resources for Apache InLong TLP

Posted by Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
    All Transferring Resources tasks are finished. Please use the new
address, thanks.

Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org> 于2022年6月18日周六 23:22写道:

--
Best wishes,