Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2003/03/18 22:57:54 UTC

[STP] RC2 Release Planning [was RC1 Release Plan]

+1

I'll try to keep toeing the line on the new Bugzilla tickets [with
David's help I'm sure :0)], so it will be ready to roll when you are.

I'm quite glad we're making such progress with Fileupload, since that
has been a troublesome component in the past.

-T.

Ted Husted,