Posted to user@roller.apache.org by John Moylan <jo...@nuatech.net> on 2008/02/15 17:34:51 UTC

embedding Javascript

Hi,  I need to allow users to embed Javascript in blog items. With the
default settings Javascript code is escaped in 3.1 and 4.0 . Is there
any workaround I can use to embed Javascript?

Re: embedding Javascript

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 15, 2008 11:34 AM, John Moylan <jo...@nuatech.net> wrote:
> Hi,  I need to allow users to embed Javascript in blog items. With the
> default settings Javascript code is escaped in 3.1 and 4.0 . Is there
> any workaround I can use to embed Javascript?

Hmm... embedding JavaScript in blog entries doesn't seem like the
safest thing to do.

I guess you could write your own templates and display the raw entry
text, $entry.text. Normal Roller templates use $entry.displayContent,
see the _day template in most Roller themes.

- Dave