Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by "Matthew T. Adams" <ma...@xcalia.com> on 2005/03/30 21:51:55 UTC

InstanceCallbacks

Why are we leaving any methods in InstanceCallbacks?  The latest svn
code has them, even though they are now coming from the various listener
interfaces.  Am I missing something?  I don't think we need them, even
for backward compatibility issues since they're coming from the other
interfaces.

--matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 360 937 9616
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com

Xcalia helps businesses address the challenge of Enterprise Information
Access in a heterogeneous environment.  We provide products and services
that facilitate the two-way exchange of information between individuals,
mission-critical applications, and databases.  Our customers enjoy
improved performance, reduced operating and development costs, faster
time to market, and rejuvenated legacy systems.

Re: InstanceCallbacks

Posted by Craig Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Matthew,

I've committed the changes to svn. InstanceCallbacks no longer has any
methods defined.

Craig

On Mar 30, 2005, at 11:51 AM, Matthew T. Adams wrote:

> Why are we leaving any methods in InstanceCallbacks?  The latest svn
> code has them, even though they are now coming from the various
> listener
> interfaces.  Am I missing something?  I don't think we need them, even
> for backward compatibility issues since they're coming from the other
> interfaces.
>
> --matthew
>
> Matthew T. Adams
> Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
> Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
> Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
> Fax:  +1 360 937 9616
> matthew.adams@xcalia.com
> P.O. Box 24163
> Federal Way, WA  98093
> www.xcalia.com
>

> Xcalia helps businesses address the challenge of Enterprise Information
> Access in a heterogeneous environment.  We provide products and
> services
> that facilitate the two-way exchange of information between
> individuals,
> mission-critical applications, and databases.  Our customers enjoy
> improved performance, reduced operating and development costs, faster
> time to market, and rejuvenated legacy systems.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

RE: InstanceCallbacks