Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by li...@hotmail.com on 2003/04/22 09:38:17 UTC

Sorry if this was asked or documented somewhere, but I couldn't find any
reference to this.

What does "<html jwcid="$content$">" do ?

In particular, what do the $ signs mean ?

Thanks.
LS

Re:

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
$content$ tells Tapestry to igonore anything outside the tag.

<head> head stuff </head>
The body

In the above the html and head tags are ignored.

There is also $remove$ which is used to hide stuff inside the $content$

Geoff