Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Lisa Casey <li...@jellico.com> on 2005/02/23 20:52:34 UTC

OT: Odd headers in spam mail

Hi,

I got a piece of spam today which contained some odd headers I've not seen
before. The e-mail was one of those promising me great wealth (yeah right -
wish I had a nickle for every time I've heard THAT!).

Anyone know anything about these  headers (jellico.net is me by the way).

Lisa Casey

Re: OT: Odd headers in spam mail

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Lisa Casey wrote on Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:52:34 -0500:

These are quite common, however, I don't know if they are fake or inserted
by an abused system.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany