Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by tf...@arcor.de on 2007/09/23 18:05:19 UTC

resolution of java projects with IvyDE

Hi,

I am using IvyDE since two days now. I am working with RAD 7 in a large scale project.
IvyDE seems to help me solving my classpath problems.

I have found out how to declare dependencies for library jars in my workspace using a simple file resolver:

        <resolvers>
                <filesystem name="internal">
                        <ivy pattern="C:/workspace/[module]/ivy.xml" />
                        <artifact pattern="C:/workspace/libDir/[module]" />
                </filesystem>
        </resolvers>

I have still some trouble to put simple java projects of my workspace into the build path.
Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

Tanja

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT FÜR ALLE NEUEINSTEIGER
Jetzt bei Arcor: günstig und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket
für clevere Doppel-Sparer, nur  34,95 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2

Re: resolution of java projects with IvyDE

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 9/23/07, tfulde@arcor.de <tf...@arcor.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using IvyDE since two days now. I am working with RAD 7 in a large
> scale project.
> IvyDE seems to help me solving my classpath problems.
>
> I have found out how to declare dependencies for library jars in my
> workspace using a simple file resolver:
>
>         <resolvers>
>                 <filesystem name="internal">
>                         <ivy pattern="C:/workspace/[module]/ivy.xml" />
>                         <artifact pattern="C:/workspace/libDir/[module]"
> />
>                 </filesystem>
>         </resolvers>
>

> I have still some trouble to put simple java projects of my workspace into
> the build path.
> Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

You should use regular project dependencies for that. IvyDE bahves well with
other kind of elements in your eclipse build classpath, so no problem with
that.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/