Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Richard Snowden <ri...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/13 21:17:22 UTC

Karaf 4: How to fugure out which bundle is needed where?

I understood that with "bundle:tree-show <my-bundle-id>" I get a list of
bundles that are needed by bundle <my-bundle-id>.

But what I need is basically the other way round: Information in which
bundles this <my-bundle-id> is needed.

How can I do this in Karaf 4?

Re: Karaf 4: How to fugure out which bundle is needed where?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
You cab use bundle:capabilities though it only displays a single level.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 4: How to fugure out which bundle is needed where?

Posted by Richard Snowden <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
bundle:headers

--