Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com> on 2006/01/20 14:26:38 UTC

Tapestry ImageGallery Component

Hi, I'm in the process of implementing a Tapestry Component that will
render an AJAX like Image Gallery, and I would like to know if somebody
has done something similar or this component already exists out there.

Thanks.

Raul.

Re: Tapestry ImageGallery Component

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.
Hi Steven, I agree with you in fact that's what I was planning on doing
passing an array or collection<Model> of objects as a parameter to the
component and have it render as a Image Gallery, some optional
parameters could be thumbnail sizes, thumbs per page, show descriptions...
If you want to get involved you're more than welcome.
I could setup a project for this in my cvs repository to host the sources.

best regards.

Raul.

Posted by Steven Bell <be...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> and you want to join efforts, I'm up to it.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Raul Raja.
>

> Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> > I am not kidding, I was planning on starting just such a component this
> > weekend.  I had started one earlier, and my employer allows me to use
> any
> > open source components that I author on my own time... so I was going to
> > try to sneak some development in on this over the next couple of
> weekends.
> >
> > I would be interested in hearing some of your requirements.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> > What were
> >
> >> Hi, I'm in the process of implementing a Tapestry Component that will
> >> render an AJAX like Image Gallery, and I would like to know if somebody
> >> has done something similar or this component already exists out there.

Steven Bell

Re: Tapestry ImageGallery Component

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.
Hi Phillip,