Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jay Leggett <jl...@lenovo.com> on 2016/12/15 15:16:58 UTC

Is there an existing ant script library available for use?

We are in the process of setting up ~100 projects to build using ant.  I was wondering if there was a script library available that we could import.  I found the "Ant Script Library<http://www.exubero.com/asl/download.html>", but it is no longer available for download.

RE: Is there an existing ant script library available for use?

Posted by Jay Leggett <jl...@lenovo.com>.
Thanks.   The projects that have been migrated so far import a single ant library with minimal Ant tasks in the project build.xml's.  It just seemed like there had to be an existing library somewhere because the library I was creating seemed like something everyone would use.

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <sf...@nc.rr.com>.