Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/11/11 17:04:10 UTC

Re: OFBiz and promotions

For those really interested in this subject, there is currently a thread running on the infra ML

 >Hi Alex,
 >
 >On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:
 >> ...I’m wondering if there are tools to do analysis of content from an Apache
 >> mailing list...
 >
 >Over at Sling we have a sample mail archive server that could be used
 >for this purpose if you don't find an out of the box solution. Some
 >assembly required
 >
 >http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/samples/mail-archive/
 >
 >-Bertrand

Have a look at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/samples/mail-archive/README.md

Jacques

Re: OFBiz and promotions

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
yes, I can do this; just ask when you need it and I will provide you the
numbers.

Re: OFBiz and promotions

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Jacques, all,