Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2022/07/26 13:43:45 UTC

[RELEASES] Preparing for 15-rc2

Hi,

I think everything is now merged to delivery that's ready for rc2.
Assuming all green, I'll merge to release150 and proceed with the
build tomorrow.  Please no merging to delivery until the post-rc2 sync
to master is done.

There's at least one open issue for NB15 I've marked high priority -
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues/4415  Feel free to triage /
mark more!

Neil

Re: [RELEASES] Preparing for 15-rc2

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 at 14:43, Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> wrote:
>  Please no merging to delivery until the post-rc2 sync
> to master is done.

I've merged the sync PR to master so we can accept and merge to delivery again.

Neil