Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/05/25 07:47:29 UTC

Language in URL

L.S.,

Is it possible to use the language as a part of the URL, without having
to create a page per language (e.g. have nl/shop.jsp refer to shop.jsp,
automatically adding a request_locale parameter or something)?
How is it done in Struts 2?

Regards,

Gert

Re: Language in URL

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

I have managed to get this working by defining all actions in a base
package and afterwards extending that base package to add the namespace
(e.g. /nl).  Is there a way to translate the namespace part for static
resources (images, css, ...) so that nl/theme/main.css is actually being
retrieved from theme/main.css?

Regards,

Gert