Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org> on 2015/07/13 17:56:05 UTC

Reminder: #MesosCon lightning talk CFP closes THIS Wednesday, July 15th

Quick reminder: the CFP for MesosCon lightning talks closes this
Wednesday, July 15th. The form to submit is available:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1raB-IqA4gi0elYPBHmh5lB17jQdCQWrEeMslQGeihbs/viewform

Additional info:

We’ve expanded the MesosCon program to add lightning talks: 5-minute
presentations for speakers to introduce a project they’re working on, or
share an idea related to Mesos. Lightning talks will take place during
lunchtime of the conference, which takes place August 20-21st, 2015 in
Seattle WA. When preparing your proposal, keep in mind:

 * 5 minutes presentations will be enforced by a time-keeper. The
 5-minute presentation includes any time you may wish for Q&A, so use
 your time wisely.
 * Slides are allowed, but not required. We will have a laptop on stage
 with slides queued up for those that submit them in advance; using your
 own laptop and transitioning to use it will be included in your 5
 minutes so use your time wisely!
 * We encourage submissions that may have previously been shared as full
 proposals
 * Only one lightning talk may be submitted per person
 * Lightning talk speakers will be expected to purchase full tickets to
 the conference