Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws> on 2012/07/27 23:43:01 UTC

TCP MINA With network elment

Dears,

I have a project that has tcp mina to endpoint deployed on Fuse and is communicated with Network element .

The network element doesn't  return textdelimiter as normal per configuration , and the incoming response from Network element to Fuse is textlimited with semi column ;.

The Text line in camel MINA doesn't support this delimiter .

Should I use codec option and create customized encoder and decoder that looks for (semi column) as delimiter; or there is another way to change the textlinedelimter from its constant value to semi column.

If u can provide with sample code it would be really appreciate .

Appreciate your response ,

Thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: TCP MINA With network elment

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Omar Atia <om...@its.ws> wrote:
> Dears,
>
> I have a project that has tcp mina to endpoint deployed on Fuse and is communicated with Network element .
>
> The network element doesn't  return textdelimiter as normal per configuration , and the incoming response from Network element to Fuse is textlimited with semi column ;.
>
> The Text line in camel MINA doesn't support this delimiter .
>
> Should I use codec option and create customized encoder and decoder that looks for (semi column) as delimiter; or there is another way to change the textlinedelimter from its constant value to semi column.

Yes you would need to write a custom codec. You may be able to base
that off the textline codec from mina, and configure a custom line
terminator token.

--
Claus Ibsen