Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/05/22 19:02:08 UTC

Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project

I'm pleased to announce that yesterday the ASF board approved the
graduation of Apache Phoenix as a top level project. Congratulations to the
entire team for this huge milestone. What an incredible trajectory we're on
- from incubator to top level project in five months! Thank you for all of
your hard work and dedication. Let's keep driving this forward.
Best,
James

Re: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project

Posted by rajesh babu Chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to All!

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Well done all! Congrats!

Posted by Mujtaba Chohan <mu...@apache.org>.
Great news!!! :) Congrats all...

Posted by Mujtaba Chohan <mu...@apache.org>.
Great news!!! :) Congrats all...

Posted by Eli Levine <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic!

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Huzza!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Huzza!

Posted by Dan Di Spaltro <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats guys!

--
Dan Di Spaltro

Re: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project

Posted by Dan Di Spaltro <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats guys!

--
Dan Di Spaltro

Re: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Congrats all...

-Anoop-

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project

Posted by Anil Gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.

Posted by Harshit Bapna <hr...@gmail.com>.
Great news. Super congrats to everyone.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Jeffrey Zhong <jz...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> Fantastic!!! Congratulations to all!
>
> I'd suggest we may should have Phoenix meet up once a while.
>
> From: James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>
> Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:02 AM
> To: "dev@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <de...@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>,
> "user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <us...@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>
> Subject: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project
>
> I'm pleased to announce that yesterday the ASF board approved the
> graduation of Apache Phoenix as a top level project. Congratulations to the
> entire team for this huge milestone. What an incredible trajectory we're on
> - from incubator to top level project in five months! Thank you for all of
> your hard work and dedication. Let's keep driving this forward.
> Best,
> James
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

--Harshit

Re: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project

Posted by Ravi Kiran <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to the dev team!!!

Posted by Ahmed Ibrahim <ao...@itscorpmd.com>.
Congratulations :)

Posted by Vladimir Rodionov <vl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juan Rodríguez Hortalá <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stan Campbell <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stan Campbell <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harshit Bapna <hr...@gmail.com>.
Great news. Super congrats to everyone.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Jeffrey Zhong <jz...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> Fantastic!!! Congratulations to all!
>
> I'd suggest we may should have Phoenix meet up once a while.
>
> From: James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>
> Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:02 AM
> To: "dev@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <de...@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>,
> "user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <us...@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>
> Subject: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project
>
> I'm pleased to announce that yesterday the ASF board approved the
> graduation of Apache Phoenix as a top level project. Congratulations to the
> entire team for this huge milestone. What an incredible trajectory we're on
> - from incubator to top level project in five months! Thank you for all of
> your hard work and dedication. Let's keep driving this forward.
> Best,
> James
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

--Harshit

Re: Apache Phoenix has officially graduated as a top level project

Posted by Jeffrey Zhong <jz...@hortonworks.com>.

From:  James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>
Date:  Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:02 AM
To:  "dev@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <de...@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>,