Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/10/23 14:52:04 UTC

CouchDB at ApacheCon EU / Apache BigData EU

Hey all,

I’m pleased to announced that I’ll be speaking at ApacheCon EU (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/schedule) and Apache BigData EU (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/program/schedule) in Seville, Spain on the week of November 14-18.

My talks are:
 - Introducing Apache CouchDB 2.0 (one version at each event)
 - A 2.0 is Not Going to Kill You But It Will Try: Lessons learned from shipping 2.0
 - Building Inclusive Communities: Lessons learned and to be learned from running CouchDB and Hoodie
 - Apache CouchDB 2.0 Sync Deep Dive: Replication Explained in excruciating detail: design decisions and trade offs.

I’ll be there all week and I hope to see you there!

Tickets are still available:

ApacheCon Big Data EU: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/attend/register
ApacheCon EU: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/attend/register

Special rates for committers and academics are available.

Best
Jan

Re: CouchDB at ApacheCon EU / Apache BigData EU

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.
Hi Jan, awesome - thanks for representing CouchDB! Wish I could be there, I’m especially interested in that second talk :) Cheers,

Adam

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Best