Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/11/13 17:36:10 UTC

Feedback on Mifos Mobile App Icons

Hi all,

A volunteer from the Mifos Initiative, Dario Di Paola, has created a few
possible icons for the Mifos Mobile Mobile Banking App, please take a look
at the attached and provide some feedback or let us know which of the three
you like the best.

Cheers,

Ed
Posted by Nathan McClellan <na...@mentorsinternational.org>.
3

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa> wrote:

> -1 mlog3
>
> ------------------------------

*Nathan McClellan*

VP, International Operations

801.456.0715

Mentors International <https://mentorsinternational.org/>

Join Our Community <https://mentorsinternational.org/subscribe/>

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.

Re: Feedback on Mifos Mobile App Icons

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
-1 mlog3

[ mailto:edcable@mifos.org | edcable@mifos.org ] | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | [ http://mifos.org/ | http://mifos.org ] [ http://facebook.com/mifos ] [ http://www.twitter.com/mifos ]

Re: Feedback on Mifos Mobile App Icons

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@apache.org>.
He all,

please don't get me wrong, but I wonder why we discus a possible new logo
for a project that is not part of Fineract at this list.

Or is it the plan to donate the app to us, if so this would be great and we
should start a discussion about it.

Cheers

Markus

.::Yagni likes a DRY KISS::.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gaurav Saini <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ed,

With all due respect for the work and efforts put into preparing. I think
we need to have some more logos, as personally, I don't find any of these
impressive.

Thanks
Gaurav

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:06 PM, Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A volunteer from the Mifos Initiative, Dario Di Paola, has created a few
> possible icons for the Mifos Mobile Mobile Banking App, please take a look
> at the attached and provide some feedback or let us know which of the three
> you like the best.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ed

*Gaurav Saini*

Re: Feedback on Mifos Mobile App Icons

Posted by Ashok Auty <as...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Ed,

mLogo2 looks good.

Regards,
Ashok Auty
Co-Founder & CEO
Mobile:+91-9880073676 | Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

Sent from mobile device