Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Trevor Francis <tr...@tgrahamcapital.com> on 2012/11/05 14:22:25 UTC

CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install

I have successfully gotten CS4 installed and up and running. I can spawn new VMs, etc. but I am unable to complete an ISO install of Centos 6.3 on a guest machine. This is because the console automatically defaults to a text install of Centos, and not a graphical install. I am running on XS 6.02 hosts with all the latest hotfixes.

Previously I was able to do graphical installs on CS 3.0.2 on a KVM HV, but am unable to do it now. It is important to have the GUI install, as it is the only way to manually partition drives in the install.

Any thoughts? Bug?

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

Re: CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install

Posted by Trevor Francis <tr...@tgrahamcapital.com>.
It defaults to the text mode and doesnt even give me the option to do traditional install.

Also,

When I attempt to reboot a VM in Cloudstack, I am getting:

File "/usr/bin/pygrub", line 808, in ? - fs = fsimage.open(file, part_offs[0], bootfsoptions) IOError: [Errno 95] Operation not supported

RE: CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install

http://www.46labs.com<http://www.46labs.com/> | http://www.peeredge.net<http://www.peeredge.net/>
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com<ma...@46labs.com>

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDBB89.FE37B5F0]<http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> <http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> [cid:image002.jpg@01CDBB89.FE37B5F0]

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDBB88.63288A40]<http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> <http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> [cid:image002.jpg@01CDBB88.63288A40]

Re: CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install

Posted by Trevor Francis <tr...@tgrahamcapital.com>.