Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sankara <sa...@answerpal.com> on 2003/08/07 18:47:35 UTC

Wish to become involved

Hi,

	I like to be involved in the "Apache Geronimo" project.
What I have to do? What will be my role? What are the
set of rules to be followed to become an active contributor?
How do I come to know that I am an active member?

Thanks,
Sankaran.

Re: Wish to become involved

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 05:47  pm, sankara wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I like to be involved in the "Apache Geronimo" project.
> What I have to do? What will be my role? What are the
> set of rules to be followed to become an active contributor?
> How do I come to know that I am an active member?

We've created a Geronimo list you should join and please read the FAQ...

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/FAQ

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/