Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk> on 2009/10/05 11:26:35 UTC

Repository Content Diagram

Hi,
Is the a standard or preferred way to define the layout of content in
jackrabbit while designing an application? I'm not talking about defining
custom node types. I mean the equivalent to a relational database diagram or
an xml schema.

Regards

Ben Short

Re: Repository Content Diagram

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:26, Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk> wrote:
> Is the a standard or preferred way to define the layout of content in
> jackrabbit while designing an application? I'm not talking about defining
> custom node types. I mean the equivalent to a relational database diagram or
> an xml schema.

See some discussion about that and ideas here

http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/contentmodels.html

and here

http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/contentmodels2.html

Regards,