Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael L <ma...@lasevich.net> on 2008/01/28 00:11:19 UTC

Tomcat dies when apache restarted - mod_proxy_ajpe

I am using Apache 2.2 with mod_proxy_ajp and tomcat 5.5.25. Using straight
ProxyPass connection (no load balancing). It seems that whenever Apache is
restarted - tomcat instances die. Any way to avoid that?

Thanks.

Re: Tomcat dies when apache restarted - mod_proxy_ajpe

Posted by Michael L <ma...@lasevich.net>.
Nevermind.  The issue had nothing to do with apache, tomcat, or mod_proxy_ajp
- but instead with how I started tomcat. Resolved now. Thank you.

-M