Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Andy Schmidt <An...@kisters.de> on 2014/11/20 16:17:06 UTC

Failure to find org.objectweb.asm:com.springsource.org.objectweb.asm:jar:1.5.3

Hello,

currently I am build a karaf assemby with the karaf-maven-plugin.

                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId

                                <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId

                                <version>3.0.2</version>
                                <extensions>true</extensions>
                                <configuration>
                                        <bootFeatures>
                                                <feature>standard</feature

                                                <feature>management</
feature>
                                                <feature>scr</feature>
                                                <feature>webconsole</
feature>
                                                <feature>
kimatman-karaf-archive</feature>
                                                <feature>hibernate</
feature>
                                        </bootFeatures>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>

All the boot freatures should be installed and available at startup
process. I also included the dependecies to karaf framework, standard and
enterprise feature. But the hibernate feature could not be installed. The
following error occurred.

[WARNING] Could not resolve
org.objectweb.asm:com.springsource.org.objectweb.asm:1.5.3
org.sonatype.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Failure to
find org.objectweb.asm:com.springsource.org.objectweb.asm:jar:1.5.3 in
http://maven-srv.kisters.de:8080/nexus/content/groups/kisters-central was
cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until
the update interval of kisters-central has elapsed or updates are forced
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(
DefaultArtifactResolver.java:538)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(
DefaultArtifactResolver.java:216)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(
DefaultArtifactResolver.java:193)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveArtifact(
DefaultRepositorySystem.java:286)
        at
org.apache.karaf.tooling.features.Dependency30Helper.resolveById(
Dependency30Helper.java:314)
        at
org.apache.karaf.tooling.features.InstallKarsMojo.installBundle(
InstallKarsMojo.java:464)
        at
org.apache.karaf.tooling.features.InstallKarsMojo.resolveFeature(
InstallKarsMojo.java:387)
        at org.apache.karaf.tooling.features.InstallKarsMojo.execute(
InstallKarsMojo.java:270)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(
DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
MojoExecutor.java:209)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
MojoExecutor.java:153)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
MojoExecutor.java:145)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(
LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(
LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(
LifecycleStarter.java:183)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(
LifecycleStarter.java:161)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(
Launcher.java:290)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(
Launcher.java:230)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(
Launcher.java:409)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(
Launcher.java:352)
Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException: Failure
to find org.objectweb.asm:com.springsource.org.objectweb.asm:jar:1.5.3 in
http://maven-srv.kisters.de:8080/nexus/content/groups/kisters-central was
cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until
the update interval of kisters-central has elapsed or updates are forced
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultUpdateCheckManager.newException(
DefaultUpdateCheckManager.java:230)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultUpdateCheckManager.checkArtifact(
DefaultUpdateCheckManager.java:204)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(
DefaultArtifactResolver.java:427)
        ... 28 more

I looked at the springsource maven repository, but it is frozen and there
is no alternative one. From maven repository should I include to get this
working.

In addition, is it possbile to provide the version number of the feature
to install at the karaf-maven-plugin?

Thanks and best regards,

Andy

 Andy Schmidt - KISTERS AG - Pascalstraße 8+10 - 52076 Aachen - Germany
Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Thomas Klevers
Phone: +49 2408 9385 -449 | Fax: +49 2408 9385 -555 | E-Mail: Andy.Schmidt@kisters.de | WWW: http://www.kisters.de
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: Failure to find org.objectweb.asm:com.springsource.org.objectweb.asm:jar:1.5.3

Posted by Achim Finke <ac...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Andy,

you could include SpringSource repositories into your pom.

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>com.springsource.repository.bundles.release</id>
      <name>SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository - SpringSource Bundle
Releases</name>
      <url>http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/release</url>
    </repository>

    <repository>
        <id>com.springsource.repository.bundles.external</id>
        <name>SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository - External Bundle
Releases</name>
        <url>http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>