Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jingchuan Hu <ji...@u.northwestern.edu> on 2022/03/06 09:55:57 UTC

Keynote for Drill meetup on Mar 5, 2022

Hi team,

Here is the keynote with the time-stamp, which helps you to catch up with
the meetup for better convenience.

0:00 - 16:37: Apache Drill community members assembled.
16:38 - 28:50: New Committer: Tengfei Wang introduced the realtime data
warehouse V2.0 based on Drill which was developed and deployed in Alipay.
28:51 - 1:11:20: Q&A for Tengfei Wang's sharing.

The recording has been uploaded to zoom cloud by James.
https://datadistillr.zoom.us/rec/share/GLwjAISSWyIF45ZxZUKb_JZ3cBLi6vEEGzLy8SIrzwmzkzjAJuwlUwr_h6jaLsnJ.ecfcFMA1NwTcmEd7
Passcode: V0xT0Oc=

I uploaded it to Youtube with time-marker hyperlinks, welcome to share it
to more people who are interested in Drill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHHA-Aaua2g

Re: Keynote for Drill meetup on Mar 5, 2022

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much, Jingchuan.

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.