Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by je...@ns.kransen.nl on 2006/06/03 17:11:23 UTC

Own implementation WebdavServlet

I want to make my own implementation of
org.apache.catalina.servlets.WebdavServlet. I first wanted to make a
test by copying the contents of this class to a new class. Now there's a strange phenomenon: the ProxyDirContext
resources cannot be retrieved. It is retrieved from the contextAttribute
"org.apache.catalina.resources", but I can't find where it is set. Can
anybody help me with this? Why is it the DefaultServlet, and its subclass
WebdavServlet can find it, but my own subclass with exactly the same code
can't? Has anybody successfully made an own implementation of WebDAV?

Jeroen

Re: Own implementation WebdavServlet

Posted by Jon Wingfield <jo...@mkodo.com>.
 From previous posts to this list I believe the WebDAV servlet shipped
with tomcat is intentionally a bare bones implementation.

Have you seen the Slide project? http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/index.html

Jon