Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Russell Castagnaro <ru...@castagnaro.com> on 2002/06/27 21:40:12 UTC

Re[2]: Does anyone remember cocoon 1.8?

Hello Paul,

I love cocoon 1.82 and still use it in production systems.  It was
incredibly simple and flexible.

the error you are getting was pretty standard.  you need to I found
the easiest way to deal with it was to change the "resource" url to a
"file" or "http"

resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl

should be
http://localhost/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor ....

I have cocoon set up as a web app, but you can just stick the source
somewhere on your server and link to that directly.

Good Luck, and don't believe that Cocoon 2 is the same product.

Best regards,
 Russell                            mailto:russell@castagnaro.com