Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/07/25 09:29:42 UTC

trouble passing a parameter to my action

Hello, I use the following with C 2.0.3 :

   <map:action logger="error.baepp.setmydate" name="setmydate"
src="baepp.SetMyDateAction"/>

To keep it simple this action takes "lang" parameter and puts its value in
"mydate" parameter.

and a test pipeline :

<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="mytest/*">
<map:act type="setmydate">
<map:parameter name="lang" value="{1}"/>
<map:redirect-to uri="http://www.google.fr/{mydate}"/>
</map:act>
<map:redirect-to uri="http://www.google.fr/pasok/{1}"/>
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I doesn't work and redirects to the map:act failure url.

If I use <map:parameter name="lang" value="EN"/> it works.

I want to use the value of "*" to pass it to my action. What's wrong ? I
also tried {../1} but this does not exist.

Thanks for a tip !

Barbara