Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Carlos Fernandez <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/29 19:26:38 UTC

Tomcat : Connection reset by peer: socket write error

With Win32 :
  Tomcat 3.2.x + Apache 1.3.26 + mod_jk   port 80
  Tomcat 3.3.x + Apache 1.3.26  + mod _jk port 80
  Tomcat 5.0.16  standalone  port 8080 :

  I am getting an exception(socket write error) from a native
method(socketWrite) in SocketOutputStream saying  "Connection reset by peer:
socket write error" when I use
JSP pages.

The page JSP on processing 2,3,4,..n times, aleatory, until the process is
OK.
The problem is that the variables of session de Java, on procesiing n times,
and this is one disaster,
one very catastrophe.

Basically I would like to know if this is a bug or if it
is something wrong of my code.  (The same code runs fine under Tomcat 3.2.x
standalone port:8080).

Thanks very much from Spain.