Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/12 23:40:41 UTC

hudson

What's the hudson situation, TLP-wise?

Re: hudson

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
I did not get it in on the first one. I'll file one later this evening.

Re: hudson

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
>From what I can tell, it looks like the mahout trunk (and
mahout-collection-trunk) are running on minerva.apache.org -- from the docs,
this seems to be one of the public build servers, no lucene zone.

So, updating hudson should be as simple as logging in as the admin and
updating the builds to point to the new svn location. Unless someone with an
existing account on hudson want to take this I'll go ahead get set up to
admin the hudson stuff.

There doesn't seem to be a need to create a new mahout zone specifically for
hudson.

Drew

Re: hudson

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: hudson

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I think we should get a Zone, regardless of Hudson.  Would be nice to host some demos, etc. eventually.

-Grant

Re: hudson

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,