Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/03/15 03:51:19 UTC

JSR-243 next steps

Javadogs,

Congratulations to the entire JDO team, experts, users, and project
contributors, for a successful JCP vote.

Now that the JCP has approved the spec, we need to finalize the TCK
and RI and get them out to the world. Currently, we're waiting on a
couple of bug fixes before cutting the release.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: JSR-243 next steps

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Erik,

Thanks for the update.

Craig

Re: JSR-243 next steps

Posted by Erik Bengtson <er...@jpox.org>.
Craig,

Re: JSR-243 next steps

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 3/14/06, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:
> Javadogs,
>
> Congratulations to the entire JDO team, experts, users, and project
> contributors, for a successful JCP vote.

Yay!

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)