Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/09 14:47:57 UTC

Jira still has Solr 6.5.1 as 'unreleased'

Could whoever has the admin access to Jira, mark 6.5.1 as now released version.

We got at least one bug report where the user could not select 6.5.1.
I can see it myself, but as unreleased. Perhaps less-privileged users
cannot see it at all.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced

Re: Jira still has Solr 6.5.1 as 'unreleased'

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.
I fixed it. Note to RMs - this really needs to be done as part of the
release process.

BTW, JIRA permissions are at the issue/action level and don't impact
whether or not you can see a version as released or unreleased or even
at all.