Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu> on 2022/06/28 14:12:06 UTC

Re: [External] Regarding Airavata Seagrid Rich Client

Hi Aishwarya, sorry for late reply, but this is really nice progress.

Marlon

From: Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 9:21 PM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org <de...@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: [External] Regarding Airavata Seagrid Rich Client

Hello Everyone,

I tried to make a login module in electronJS which is working properly for login with credentials as well as CILogon.

The electronJS application loads the django airavata portal so we can access all the modules that are already present in the django portal.

I discussed with sudhakar about including other modules such as Application Editors and Molecule Editors in application. We came to the conclusion that to include these modules in the main menu of the application. Users can access these before login and can create molecules and applications using editors and once it's ready to create an experiment the user needs to login to the system. Also users can login and can access editors.

Currently, I am developing the frontend for the molecule editor nanocad. Also I am trying to understand the logic of the molecule editor developed in JavaFX.

If anyone has other suggestions please let me know.

Screenshots are attached below for your reference.