Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Michael Justin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2012/04/10 10:36:10 UTC

Queue Browser last message does not include browser:end

Hello,

Is it by design that the last message in the queue does not have a
browser:end header line? I am testing with the 5.6 snapshot.

Michael Justin

Re: Queue Browser last message does not include browser:end

Posted by Michael Justin <mi...@gmx.net>.
Am 10.04.2012 10:36, Michael Justin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it by design that the last message in the queue does not have a
> browser:end header line? I am testing with the 5.6 snapshot.

Sorry, it was an error in my unit test, the browser:end appears as expected.

--
Michael Justin