Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/05 22:19:39 UTC

CopyField copying to self

I have a field named test_txt which I am populating in some cases, and
not in others.  I also have a copy field directive to copy data from
_txt to text_txt.  Thigns seem to work except I believe the field is
also copying to itself.  Is there anyway to avoid this behavior?

Re: CopyField copying to self

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a field named test_txt which I am populating in some cases, and
> not in others.  I also have a copy field directive to copy data from
> _txt to text_txt.  Thigns seem to work except I believe the field is
> also copying to itself.  Is there anyway to avoid this behavior?

Sorry, what do you mean by "the field is also copying to itself"?
What are you seeing that is leading you to think so?

Regards,
Gora