Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/25 03:58:11 UTC

Null pointer exception when creating WSDL Endpoint object

Hi All,
I'm currently in the process of writing unit tests for WSDL endpoints and
ran across an exception popping up when a WSDLEndpoint object is created.
Defective line is linked herewith from my last commit:
https://github.com/n-jay/synapse/commit/86842210c71106910bfa4988edebcc96a44e65a3#diff-f34a05dd38acd509d308159bb577e88ec117902e1ad925b213c725d467de94f9R34-R35

Tried debugging (via mvn test) to see if it leads to where the error is
originating from but instead it goes into Java class files.
The IntelliJ debug console shows the following,
[image: image.png]

I'm also unsure if this error is because of a malformed inputXML string.
The one I've used I obtained from the Sample 56 in synapse sample configs.

Hope to get some thoughts on this.
Kind regards
--
*Nuwan Jayawardene*
Assistant Lecturer, Informatics Institute of Technology (IIT).

https://www.linkedin.com/m/in/nuwanjaya