Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Josh Konkol <sa...@guidemail.com> on 2003/05/09 16:59:31 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: ssl_scache not found

Thank you for your reply Owen, you were correct I didn't have the user
"nobody" able to write to the /usr/local/apache/logs directory.  Once I
resolved that it started working.

Sorry if my subject was misleading.  I am getting another error, but I
will start a new thread to keep things from getting even more confusing.

Josh