Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Vamshi Gillipalli <vg...@cs.ua.edu> on 2003/07/18 16:55:21 UTC

DTD in xml

Hi all,

I am using Xindice 1.0 and I tried to add an xml document "test.xml"
which has reference to the DTD file "test.dtd"

When I tried to add test.xml file, I am getting an error of " DTD not
found".

I don't know how to add the DTD to xindice repository,

I want to know whether it is possible to add xml and dtd documents in
xindice.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thank you
vamshi

Re: DTD in xml

Posted by Don Saxton <ds...@pacbell.net>.
not DTDs, but it will accept a schema because it is a xml.  An easy
conversion.

Re: DTD in xml

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.

--