Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Irfan Baig <ir...@abstractedge.com> on 2001/05/18 21:11:17 UTC

Unsupported response content type "ext/xml must be "text/xml".]

I'm trying to run the stockquote sample, but I get the following error :

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol;
msg=Unsupported response content type "ext/xml; charset=utf-8", must be:
"text/xml".]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:173)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:210)
        at samples.stockquote.GetQuote.main(GetQuote.java:103)

This seems like a method in the soap package has a syntax error? I'm using
soap-2.1. Any ideas?

--
irfan.baig   =   "Coder-type,  Abstract Edge"
irfan.phone  =   "212.352.9311 ext 102"

Re: Unsupported response content type "ext/xml must be "text/xml".]

Posted by Irfan Baig <ir...@abstractedge.com>.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I'm running Apache-SOAP 2.1
with Tomcat on IIS.

--
irfan.baig   =   "Printer Setup Unit,  Abstract Edge"

Posted by Irfan Baig <ir...@abstractedge.com>.