Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2013/11/08 20:01:33 UTC

When will Curator 2.3.1 be released?

Hi,

I know that you just released 2.3.0 yesterday (congrats on becoming a
TLP!), but when do you think 2.3.1 will be released?
We’d really like to have a release with CURATOR-58 in it to make sure the
locks have the proper ACLs set (thanks again Jordan for your help on this).

thanks
- Robert

Re: When will Curator 2.3.1 be released?

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Great!

Posted by Jay Zarfoss <za...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.