Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jordi Mulet <jm...@praxis.es> on 2000/01/11 17:14:06 UTC

Problems with images

Hello,
We are evaluating fop and we have a problem to render images  with
<fo:display-grafic href="pixel.gif">
We obtain the messages:
FOP 0.12.0
using SAX parser com.jclark.xml.sax.Driver
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1Unsupported bmp format
FATAL ERROR:

We have tried jpeg files and gif files and the problem is the same
With bmp files there isn't any  error message but the image is not viewed in
the
file pdf builded.

Where can be the problem?
Thanks for all,